It's been since 2 years past I ...

Dear Lord Jesus, you who make a way where there is no way. When all hope seems lost you show your hand. Holy spirit, move the hearts of those in Government to release the funds so these families can experience peace that passeth all human understanding. In Jesus mighty Name. Amen.
 
It's been since 2 years past I'm unable to get the payment from the Company named ### (which is under going Govt proceedings)... Please pray... That payment will be done soon through Govt..! ### lacks customers are dependent and eagerly waiting for payment..!
I know the prob v had to close our factory in ### due to this reason and now in ### job. Surviving. So pray God you get the dues.
 
It's been since 2 years past I m unable to get the payment from the Company named ### (which is under going Govt proceedings)... Please pray... That payment will be done soon through Govt..! ### lacks customers are dependent and eagerly waiting for payment..!
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been since 6 years my mother and father got departed and in family I am the eldest daughter and there's two younger sister and three younger brother. My mother is running a restaurant business. There's so much problem going on in my mother's life, even the restaurant business is going all...
Replies
10
Views
230
We are married since ### years. I had a miscarriage a few months earlier and want a blessing through a safe pregnancy and blessed child. I have some hormonal imbalances still and want a safe pregnancy. Please keep us in your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
8
I got married since ### years..And I did not get pregnant. I want a baby now. I am getting depressed day by day. Please pray for me to have a cute healthy child now only. I can not wait now. All are getting pregnant. Now I also want to be a mother. Please pray for me to get pregnant as early as...
Replies
6
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom