We are married since 2 years. I ...

Athai

Disciple of Prayer
We are married since ### years. I had a miscarriage a few months earlier and want a blessing through a safe pregnancy and blessed child. I have some hormonal imbalances still and want a safe pregnancy. Please keep us in your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Father, I have got married since 3 years for my marriage but still I don't have kids because I am diagnosed with PCOD and my AMH is very low. I am getting treatment from Doctor ###, who is a gynecologist. But I believe God can heal me better than a doctor. I have hope. Please pray for me that it...
Replies
10
Views
665
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! <3 :) Since I was saved 17 years ago, I have always prayed that God will help me to have very strong faith and love for Him through everything. Well, God is so perfect and amazing, because, He has allowed SO much struggle to come upon me for such a long...
Replies
15
Views
785
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom