It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God

shsaing

Humble Servant of All
It’s been a year. Or many years. I have asked God to do things. To provide me things. I still have no answers.

I still need a full time job as an ultrasound technician and my own apartment. Finances aren’t looking so good.

I’m on the edge of not wanting to live anymore. Causing a mental toll on me. I pray and pray and give thanks - nothing yet.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Stand with me in prayer today my dentist appt to see if they can give me temporary cap my front tooth broke and later I need implants I have some insurance coverage I'm a little scared but I know Jesus is with me I need him to give me a good appointment today
Replies
8
Views
231
Since two years I have been feeling heat in my leg and it is growing up and now I am feeling so much pain in my two legs it is unbearable. I am a church elder in ###. Thanks for helping me in prayer. I believe God will help me. God bless you all. Amen
Replies
7
Views
560
For years ### years I have been praying for better job but it is elusive Thou Wat ever job I m doing I m doing my best but inside I am dying as there is no much change in financial income n in emergency we have to beg n borrow .. Should I leave praying thinking God will do it in his time?
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom