It’s been a whole year since I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It has been a year since I embarked on a fresh career path, yet I have encountered difficulties in getting it started. I humbly request your prayers, seeking divine intervention from God to assist me in assembling a remarkable team of ### members by the conclusion of 2024. Thank you for your...
Replies
4
Views
400
It has been a year since I lost my government contract job and there is a court case in this regard. Due to this situation, I am unable to get any other good job related to my studies, so I am doing marketing jobs in my district. Please pray that this situation changes soon.
Replies
6
Views
214
It’s been a while since I’ve reached out for prayer. My family lost our beloved dog today in an accident that was my fault. She was more than just a dog to everyone in her life. I am hurting so bad from this loss and the accident. I keep thinking I’ll wake up from this as a bad dream but it...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom