Its a shame I'm so busy doing ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
It's a shame I'm so busy doing things for others that I don't have time for myself. So my own stuff is getting backed up. Disgusting.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My mom and dad ancestor need to learn to accept me for who I am. My mom doesn’t like me putting on sunscreen or like a certain amount because it makes me look greasy and for my face will be too shiny, but I put it on because the sun attacks in regardless of sunscreen, my pace...
Replies
10
Views
203
I sincerely thank you all for ALL of your prayers, encouraging words, caring, and moral support for all these months. I appreciate ###' and ###' recent lengthy followups to check on me and pray for me encouraging me some more. But, as much as I've been trying, praying, hoping, and wanting for...
Replies
10
Views
213
Dear Lord Jesus, Cause I keep praying here and explaining to please help me catch a break before my next birthday by the end of the year. I am trying to make wholesome, good, and most of all Christian entertainment and trying to help other people catch breaks who are in sympathetic situations...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,240
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom