Itching stops sleep comes

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Itching off during day and night, so even if you try and get off or go back on medicine the itching is non-stop.
Replies
10
Views
154
Greeting, please pray for me I have been experiencing Itchy ring finger and I'm not yet married and burning sensation and itching in my palm as well.
Replies
9
Views
134
I plead the Blood of Jesus for healing and protection my body is experiencing itching please pray for my health for healing. I want to stop cursing those that offend me and help me pray for them in love to change and repent. I am asking prayers for grace on my lips to say right words
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom