It seems (or Satan is lying to me) that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
It seems (or Satan is lying to me) that in my young elementary aged child's class, all her little classmates are 'paired up' with best friends. My little girl has friends, but no real best friend and I fear she will be hurt when she realizes it. PRAYERS PLEASE that Jesus brings her many friends and close friends and, if in His will, a best friend. MOST OF ALL, praying she is friends with JESUS FIRST!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I CONTROL MY DESTINY MY LIFE MY HEART MY COLOR FAVOR EARNED AMBIENCE IS WITH ME I GET TO VIP 8 URGENTLY EASILY..LIFE IN I GET THE PACKAGE I NEED I ALSO GET HELP FROM MY POPS HE HAS A HEART TO HELP ME GET MY...
Replies
6
Views
128
I don't like the way, ###, lied to me for no reason because I really don't appreciate it at all. He told me that I could get delivery between December ### to ###th, but I haven't gotten it yet. I texted him a lot of text messages on the phone because he didn't respond to me. He recognizes that I...
Replies
8
Views
305
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM BINDED UP GREATLY ### ### AND ### ALL INVOLVED ON DRUGS TO TRY TO RIP ME IN HALF KILL ME BECAUSE IM INNOCENT WITH HIM AND HIS CUTTER HE IS USING RIGHT NOW RIPPING UP BOXES SAYING YOUR HOMELESS NOW YOUR DEAD NOW YOUR NOT WITH ANYONE NOW NO ONE NOTHING NOW IT GOES ON AND ON HE...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom