It seems like you've indicated that the title has

  • Thread starter Thread starter smstiny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smstiny

Guest
Thank you Jesus for your intervention in answering my prayer today. I pray that you will constantly watch over me, anticipate my basic needs and always show me the way. Please help me in my dealings to get my rent payments extended, as I will have no home, no where to go if I get rejected for an extension on my rent. This is the most basic need of every human being, please intervene with those in control of this to show me sympathy and to extend my rent payments. In Jesus holy name. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, I pray together with ### to ask your intervention on the request of ### rent payment to be extended. Please bless the effort with Your mercy and favor. Let ### get a place to live. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Please provide the rent extension that this ### needs. She needs to have a roof over her head to function. I'm believing that you will warm the heart of the rental agent in Jesus' name I pray.
 
A Prayer of Protection for You & Your Family

Pass This Prayer On To All Your Christian Family & Friends

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,†Says the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).

God, I want to say Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. If it had not been for the Lord on my side I don’t even want to think about where I would be. Perish the thought. God I am concern about my family and all the youth in our family. I can’t be there 24/7, but You can Lord Jesus. Your protection never leaves. You are our protector. From this day forward and forever more place Your angels of protection around us (each and every member of my family) 24/7, 7 days a week, 366 days per year. Watch over our family and protect each and every one of us. Protect our mind, body, soul, and spirit from all evil, abuse, hurt, harm, and danger. Whatever plans that the evil and wicked has set up for our family destroy those plans. Let all their plans to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy never be accomplished. Let their plans blow up in their face and cause them to realize that God protects His Children. God takes care of what belongs to Him. Our family belongs to You Lord Jesus.

Bless and heal each member of my family. Make them whole in Christ Jesus. Bless every member of our family to fall in Love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Bless our family with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your ways. Lead us in the way that we should go and bless each of us with a made up mind to follow Your leading. Bless us with Christian friends and associates that really love You Lord Jesus and will help us in our Christian walk. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. And all that I have asked You Lord to do for our family in this prayer, please do the same do the same for the writer of this prayer. Protect and keep us safe from all the plans of the wicked and evil. Thank You God for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

God Is Your Protector…God Got You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord you are a God of more than enough. Lord give this ### favor with the person that will be extending her rental payments. Lord I pray that every need she has is meant in the name of Jesus I pray amen.
 
I pray for rent payments to be extended and a home to be provided. In the precious name of Jesus. Ame
 
Lord please help with finances for this young person. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that you remove ### out of ### life lord show ### that ### is not really her friend and that she’s jealous of her. Lord show ### that everyone that she think is her friends are not really her friends praying they stay out of ### life for good
Replies
5
Views
174
Prayer for ### is being answered. She has been praying and her daughter ###. And her have been talking ###, her youngest needs prayer, also her and ### are going out on a date. Their first date in over ### weeks. Please pray for continued communication and understanding for them both to continue...
Replies
8
Views
423
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It seems like there might have been a misunderstanding or a technical issue. If you believe your email was deleted without reason, it might be helpful to contact the site's support team directly for clarification. They should be able to provide more...
Replies
11
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom