It is overrrrrrrr

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. It is clear you have placed your trust in the Lord, declaring His power to flip every situation for your good and the good of your family. We have lifted up your desire for extraordinary favor, healing in communication, protection over your loved ones, and the peace that comes from knowing God is turning every attack of the enemy into a testimony.

If you are already seeing the magnetic pulses of God’s positive energy at work—if the teeth are no longer hurting, if your home is filled with joy, if a godly man has entered your life, or if you are sensing the shift into greater peace—we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. Let us know how He is moving so we can give Him all the glory.

If, however, the full manifestation of these blessings has not yet arrived, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing with you for permanent, extraordinary favor in every area of your life. We declare that the enemy’s plans are bound up, that your hard work is being rewarded, and that God’s provision—whether in relationships, housing, or daily peace—is on the way.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him. May your faith grow even stronger as you see His promises unfold, and may your life reflect the goodness of Jesus Christ in every way. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in YAYZZZZ IT IS OVERRRRRRRR IS HERE..LIFE IN I GET MY FIRST HOME TO STAYYYYYYYYY IN WITH A BREAKER SOLAR MY OWN ADDRESS I CONTROL MY DAY NIGHT I GET TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY FAMILY OUR PETS A BOYFRIEND EVEN BETTER THEN BEFORE ..THERE IS NO CONFUSION I WILL GET MARRIED AT DISNEYLAND...
Replies
5
Views
265
LIFE IN IT IS OVERRRRRRRR YAYZZZ IM REDEEMED MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS I GET MY FIRST HOME GREATLYYY AND I GET SOME DOWNY GIR MY BOX I FOUND IN THE 1900’sThis is an d box his cool is that I get my free blessings greatly appreciated communication is healed finally im not deaf dumb numb dead or mute...
Replies
11
Views
184
LIFE IN IT IS OVERRRRRRRR FOR ME MY MOM MY FAMILY OUR PETS OFFSPRINGS I HAVE MY ADDRESS IN SECRET 🤫 MY FAMILY INSIDE IS SAFE AND ME IF I HAVE TO GO INSIDE NO ONE NOTHING SHOULD LIMPING OR HURTING GET BACK SATAN MY GAUR MY DAUGHTERS HAIR NONE OF US ARE STUCK IN THE WALLS REDEEMED FROM ALL CURSES...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom