It is over

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we have prayed specifically for the peace you described when you said it is over. We have asked God to breathe life into existence for you one hundred fold greatly and to lift the weight of hate and bullying from you. We have prayed for His divine protection over your family and your pets that they would not be hurt and that every assignment and attack against you from those with sociopathic and greedy intentions would be gone and rendered powerless by the blood of Jesus.

We have thanked God with you that you are not the enemy and never were, and that you have seen the good still present outside and that your family and your pets are still good. We have prayed for His healing and strength to continue in you as time has made you stronger, and for His comfort over the loss you have felt and the relationships that were taken from you. We have also prayed for the simple and beautiful desires of your heart, for the joy of having your two cats and for the hope of sharing a family dinner together in your lifetime, even once.

We stand on the promise that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted Psalm 34:18 and that He will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are stayed on Him Isaiah 26:3. We pray that you will continue to overcome evil with good Romans 12:21 and rest in the peace that Jesus gives John 14:27.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in it is overrrrr into existence 💯🔨Fold greatly myself my mom my 3 offspring’s our pets are not controlled as puppets ever again by evil crowds of Satan and shite crew time is up..I prayed for families to love each other I hope that comes true. I prayed for a job to be happy at make a...
Replies
10
Views
73
Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly well great news today it is overrrrrrr I seen it’s ok 👍 in the World 🌎 we should be fine the good folks I think Gods will.. Binded up Satan crap crew been lieing to kick it..for the good guys I think 🤔 I got the CORNDOGS on accident today or u guys did or...
Replies
9
Views
71
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET MY OWN HOME GREATLY WHERE IM NOT HATED GREATLY BY OWN FAMILY &MY 3OFFSPRINGS DONT HATE ME OR THEMSELVES REALITY IS WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MOVE TOWARDS EACH OTHER EVER SO WE HAVE ALL HAVE OEACE TOWARDS EACH OTHER CAN SAY HI ONLINE ON HOLIDAYS SAY HI..I...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom