It is difficult to see both my mother and my brother

SAMV

Beloved of All
It is difficult to see both my mother and my brother so unwell and depressed. May I not get discouraged. God bless you
 
Whatever our circumstances today, we can rely on God's presence and care because the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him.
 
May the Lord lift you up and give you new strength! I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
179
My name is ### from ### ### I need a prayer for my mum her name is ### ### and my brother ### ### spiritual sickness should be returned back to sender Me and my other siblings are covered with the blood of of God Amen A prayers 🙏
Replies
11
Views
490
Heavenly Father. I have hissing sound around my ears all the time. I seek Your divine power of healing to remove the sound from me. Lord Jesus, restore my muscle on both my calf & ankle to normal so that I can walk & run when I was normal. God Almighty, grant me Your mercy & grace to remove any...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom