It feels at times not praying is as good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
It feels at times not praying is as good as praying as I am left everyday with a dark life and no light. I pray and it gets worse.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my old mother will feel well. She is barely talking and sais that she feels very bad. She is ###. Please pray that depression, early Azheimer, diabetes will be completely healed in Jesus name!!! Also she has something hardened on her down part of the foot. And it hurts her so...
Replies
11
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I come before You carrying the weight of circumstances that leave me feeling powerless and overwhelmed. Being low-income and struggling myself to survive, and wanting to help my ### who lives in ### — who lost her son to cancer two months ago — she is now facing a new dilemma...
Replies
10
Views
229
I am sensitive to a fault by that I mean I feel so hurt over the evil in this world that it has paralyzed my walk with the Lord. I’m not mad at God, I don’t blame him. I’ve just become numb at a time I need Him the most. It’s hard to pray. My memory refuses to store the word in my brain. I get...
Replies
9
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom