Is this Satanic?

"Whose coming is with all lying signs and wonders and deceivableness in them that perish, for they believed not the love of the truth. Lying signs and wonders...well..can the devil use animals to deceive us? Uh...the most notable case of this is the snake in the Garden of Eden...now then, I posted about talking parrots a while back, and this is at least as far out as that. And I saw one of its heads had a mortal wound, and the wound was healed. And all the Earth followed after the beast, the name of not one of them stands written in the Lamb's Book of Life, who was slain from the founding of the world. Talking about a created animal which does something that so defies nature, that I wonder if it could possibly be something Satanic going on. Snakes who, someone "kills" them, cuts their heads off, and the snake is still alive!! In fact, I've even heard of snakeheads giving a fatal bite to someone after beheaded, and the person dies before the snake!! Now picture if you will, someone went under the guillotine, and after beheaded, they get up and start walking and talking like it's nothing!! Or another decapitated animal. I've heard of snakes chopped all up, yet still moving around!! Question...since this doesn't exactly gibe with nature, and the snake was the animal used by Satan in the Garden, is there something Satanic here? like some deception for some reason? "one of its heads as if slain, and its mortal wound was healed". I'm sorry, but it's not "normal" to have your head chopped off, then dance around like nothing. You tell me."
 
Ok, everyone--I started with a simple question, about because it's "weird" that snakes i can live on for a while after being decapitated, and if there's more than meets the eye there. Yet instead of answering the question, one who has always given me a hard time. has entered into self righteous judgement upon me. I say this--if anyone doesn't like my style of posting, no one is forcing them to read it. But the Word also says, "Therefore you are inexcusable, oh man, if you judge." I've had others tell me they like my style of posting. Let them read my blogs, etc. The ones who don't, they don't have to. This subject is closed to further comments.

I'm not judging you ###! You are judging your very own self my friend :)
 
Ok, everyone--I started with a simple question, about because it's "weird" that snakes i can live on for a while after being decapitated, and if there's more than meets the eye there. Yet instead of answering the question, one who has always given me a hard time. has entered into self righteous judgement upon me.I say this--if anyone doesn't like my style of posting,noone is forcing them to read it.But the Word also says,"Therefore you are inexcusable, oh man, if you judge "I've had others tell me they like my style of posting.Let them read my blogs, etc. The ones who don't, they don't have to.This subject is closed to further comments.

Proverbs 27:6
6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend;
 
"Whose coming is with all lying signs and wonders and deceivableness in them that perish, for they believed not the love of the truth. Lying signs and wonders...well..can the devil use animals to deceive us? Uh...the most notable case of this is the snake in the Garden of Eden...now then, I posted about talking parrots a while back, and this is at least as far out as that. And I saw one of its heads had a mortal wound, and the wound was healed. And all the Earth followed after the beast, the name of not one of them stands written in the Lamb's Book of Life, who was slain from the founding of the world. Talking about a created animal which does something that so defies nature, that I wonder if it could possibly be something Satanic going on. Snakes who, someone "kills" them, cuts their heads off, and the snake is still alive!! In fact, I've even heard of snakeheads giving a fatal bite to someone after beheaded, and the person dies before the snake!! Now picture if you will, someone went under the guillotine, and after beheaded, they get up and start walking and talking like it's nothing!! Or another decapitated animal. I've heard of snakes chopped all up, yet still moving around!! Question...since this doesn't exactly gibe with nature, and the snake was the animal used by Satan in the Garden, is there something Satanic here? like some deception for some reason? "one of its heads as if slain, and its mortal wound was healed". I'm sorry, but it's not "normal" to have your head chopped off, then dance around like nothing. You tell me."

I really am sorry for upsetting you ###. Have you ever read the book of Job and noticed that the devil uses God's power much like we do for towards the end of the book God tells the devil that he made God do all those things to Job. It was even God who put Job in Satan's mind and sent Satan to Job. The Bible does not show the devil having any power of his own so to say anything is or is anything Satanic is foolish wouldn't you say? As far as a serpent or a snake or even a fish biting someone after it had its head cut off or its nerves continuing to make it appear to still be living isn't that God's doing? I'm not trying to show you or anyone else up ### but rather humbly trying to show you something as a friend :).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
48
Satanic demon possessed people who worship Satan have been stalking and harassing me for decades. They refuse to stop, even after many warnings from myself and other people. I want these people completely out of my life forever. I want NO CONTACT with them for any reason ever. I'm tired of...
Replies
10
Views
117
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom