Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers and I cast them out in Jesus! Save her, heal her and bring her home in Jesus! All...
Replies
Views
Dear God please convict the young crowd next door using a piece of property for sale for drinking and sex with their girlfriends. Our dogs are going off non-stop and the owner of the land has built cabanas there and clearly hung "NO TRESPASSING" signs. Please let them NOT have any fun on the...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons, their devices and their darkness that may be lurking near my friend Christine. I now ask You to establish a hedge of protection around her over her and under her and seal it with Your blood, Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
Please Will U Come Together With Me In Authority To Take Control Of The Bad Maniputatin, Naive Controlling Spirit That My Son In Law Uses To Control The Mind And Thoughts Of My Daughter Kaylynn Please Pray That She Will Be Healed And Delivered In Her Mind And Thoughts Of All The Manipulation...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my cousin Shawn gets the medical and psychological help that she needs. She is not in good health, and she cannot control her bodily functions or her temper. When she did go to the hospital, she was combative and she was kicked out. The police will not do anything. Put a hedge...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom