Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Brother James

Beloved of All
Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers and I cast them out in Jesus! Save her, heal her and bring her home in Jesus! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Brother James and his wife. We lift up this prayer request to you, knowing that you are the ultimate authority and power over all spiritual forces. We declare that no trespassing spirits have any authority or hold over Brother James' wife, for she is covered by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Lord, we ask that you surround Brother James' wife with your divine protection. We pray that you would place a powerful hedge of protection around her, guarding her from any spiritual trespassers. Just as you commanded in your word, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" , we ask that you empower Brother James and his wife to resist the enemy's attacks and stand firm in their faith.

We pray for deliverance for Brother James' wife, that any spiritual bondage or influence would be broken in the name of Jesus. We bind every enemy force that seeks to harm or hinder her, and we loose the power of God to set her free from any spiritual captivity.

Lord, we ask for your healing touch upon Brother James' wife. We pray for any physical, emotional, or spiritual wounds to be healed completely. Your word assures us that "by his wounds we are healed" , and we claim that promise over her life.

Father, we earnestly desire for Brother James' wife to be saved and brought into a personal relationship with you. We ask that you draw her close to your heart, reveal your love and truth to her, and grant her the gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.

We pray all these things for the glory of your name, Lord Jesus. May your power and presence be evident in Brother James' wife's life, bringing about transformation and restoration. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praise God and thanking God in advance for Jesus' Blood covering your wife, you & your marriage. I prayed for your prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers and I cast them out in Jesus! Save her, heal her and bring her home in Jesus! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
Lord, I pray for Brother James and his wife right now. I lift them up to You Lord Jesus. You know the situation, You know the details, and Lord I ask You to protect and guide them. No weapon formed against Brother James or his wife will prosper! We demand any and all evil forces coming against them to flee in the Name of Jesus! May his wife be set free Lord, and bless her immensely. Lord, Brother James is a faithful servant and prayer warrior for so many on this forum, I ask for You to bless his marriage Lord Jesus. He shows kindness and concern for others, and I ask for You to show kindness to him Father. May he be filled with Your Goodness and Mercy. May You walk before him and make his way straight, Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers, open her eyes unto herself, take away all of their sexual desires, make them numb...
Replies
Views
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ especially those that come on this website to share their experiences of You with others, for Blessing Us with all we need and more in You, for Healing us by Your stripes, for Blessing me to give everything to You, for Never...
Replies
Views
Dear God please convict the young crowd next door using a piece of property for sale for drinking and sex with their girlfriends. Our dogs are going off non-stop and the owner of the land has built cabanas there and clearly hung "NO TRESPASSING" signs. Please let them NOT have any fun on the...
Replies
Views
GOD I DESTROY EVERY CONFEDERATION OF EVIL SPIRITS AND DEMONS,WHICH AIM TO BRING V BACK AT MY HOME,AGAINST MY WILL,BY THE POWER OF JESUS,I DESTROU EVERY PLANS FOR THIS BY THE HOLY FIRE FROM HEAVEN,I BIND ALL THESE SPIRITS NOW AND SPOIL ALL THEIR GOODS AND ASSIGNMENTS INTO PIECES,THEY CAN NOT BE...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Goddaughter - she has many things on her mind- she has runaway- I ask for your prayers for her safe return. I pray to our Lord to show her the light- and give her the knowledge and courage to follow HIS light- not the evil that may be around her. I rebuke all evil spirits...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom