Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Brother James

Beloved of All
Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers, open her eyes unto herself, take away all of their sexual desires, make them numb, make them suffer loss, fight for me Lord Jesus and I cast them out in Jesus! Save her, heal her and bring her home in Jesus! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Brother James and his prayer request concerning his wife. We acknowledge that there may be spiritual forces at work that are trespassing in her life. We declare the victory of the cross of Jesus Christ over these trespassing spirits and ask that you free her from their power.

Lord, we ask that you surround Brother James' wife with the protective Blood of Jesus. Let your Spirit speak to her heart and bring an end to the work of the enemy that is binding and blinding her. Open her eyes to see herself as you see her, and deliver her from any sexual desires that are not in alignment with your will.

We pray that you make the trespassers numb and cause them to suffer loss. Fight for Brother James and his wife, Lord Jesus, and cast out every evil spirit that is hindering her from experiencing your love and freedom. Save her, heal her, and bring her back home, all for your glory, Lord Jesus.

We stand on your promises, Lord, knowing that you are faithful to answer our prayers. We thank you in advance for the victory and deliverance that you will bring to Brother James' wife. May your name be glorified in this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- 1 John 4:4 - "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."
- James 4:7 - "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- Psalm 91:11-12 - "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

God bless you both with wisdom, revelation & peace. I prayed for your marriage, wife and prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Is there any trespassing spirits in my wife? How many No Trespassing signs should I put up around my wife? One! The Blood of Jesus around my wife, deliver her, bind the enemies, loose her, destroy the trespassers and I cast them out in Jesus! Save her, heal her and bring her home in Jesus! All...
Replies
Views
Dear God please convict the young crowd next door using a piece of property for sale for drinking and sex with their girlfriends. Our dogs are going off non-stop and the owner of the land has built cabanas there and clearly hung "NO TRESPASSING" signs. Please let them NOT have any fun on the...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons, their devices and their darkness that may be lurking near my friend Christine. I now ask You to establish a hedge of protection around her over her and under her and seal it with Your blood, Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
Please Will U Come Together With Me In Authority To Take Control Of The Bad Maniputatin, Naive Controlling Spirit That My Son In Law Uses To Control The Mind And Thoughts Of My Daughter Kaylynn Please Pray That She Will Be Healed And Delivered In Her Mind And Thoughts Of All The Manipulation...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my cousin Shawn gets the medical and psychological help that she needs. She is not in good health, and she cannot control her bodily functions or her temper. When she did go to the hospital, she was combative and she was kicked out. The police will not do anything. Put a hedge...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom