Is Suicide the answer?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there! I'm right there with you. I pray for God to console you and lift you up and bring you out. It's a valley in the shadow of death and you will get past it. Please hang in there.

IN the name of Jesus Theresa, Suicide is not the answer. Rest and Trust in the Lord Jesus. Amen

Dear Father God I lift Theresa up to you in the Name of Jesus. I pray that

you bless her and keep her body, soul , and mind. for she has the mind

of Christ. There is nothing to hard for you Lord,. for you took all our everything with a name and it was nail to the cross for us, and Theresa is now cover in your blood. I pray that Theresa WILL not die or faint but live and declare the workS:) of the Lord for she shall regin with Christ forever. Theresa you just cry out to the Lord a miracle is coming your way. Keep the faith . I pray your faith fail not but you will be strong in the Lord and

in His power and might not your own stength.

Trust the Lord with all your heart all your might and all your stength.

DAYSPRING

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I feel like your saying all the things that are in my heart. From wanting a Good Chistian Man, to being just tired of all the bad thats in my life. On top of every thing else I learned today that I will be losing my job. But with all this on me, Let me tell you God has a plan me and you. Please don't give up or give in. Keep going things will get better. I've been thru a divorce and I lost my home. I moved in to a house that I had to pay more rent than I paid for my house note. (with my salary alone) Only God stretched my check enough to do that. I moved EVERYTHING I owned into this house, only for Katrina to take it all way. I refuse to believe that God is not watching over us all. everything is done according to his plan. So, PLEASE wait on him and he'll guide you.

Dear Lord, I lift up Theresa up to you. Depend on the Lord, Trust him and he will take care of you. Psalm 37:5, We have troubles all around us,but we are not defeated, We do not know what to do, but we do not give up. 2 Corinthians 4:8 Wait for the Lord's Help. Be strong and Brave and wait for the Lord's help. Psalm 27:14

Your children need you, my love. God has a great plan for you, Surrender this all to him, and you will be amazed how your life will change completely with Trusting and Believing the Lord, will all you have. We all are praying for you, my love!!The Lord is carrying you, let him guide you. Lord, give Theresa strength, faith and courage Lord. In Jesus Name Amen

God, meet Theresa in a mighty way. Let, her know Your love for her. Please remind her that only You can satisfy her. Others will always let us down, you dont and You have a plan and purpose you are fulfilling in her life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Heavenly Father, words cannot come to me to place here, all I can do is to lift the prayers and needs of this woman and mother to You and ask for Your help. Lord sometimes things just seem to difficult, to big for us to handle, but I keep remembering the words of a pastor, when the problems seem great big we have to remember You are a great big God. Lord, I pray for some relief to her problems, to hold on, to know that help is on it's way and that You are faithful to never leave us or foresake us. Father, I pray for a special annointing to be upon her, her children, her home, finances, and her soul. Father, I lift her children to You, bring praises to their lips, joy to their hearts, and hope to their lives. Lord, thank You for hearing our cries, and for loving us. Lord, may there be sent to her a band of angels to encircle her home, guard against the evil one, comfort her soul, and provide her with all that she is needing today. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Praise the lord.My name is Sahil Kumar.I Am 29 years old.I am suffering from evil spirit attack from last 15 years.My ears are used to get some kind of sounds due to which I am unable to stay at home.I stay day and night in the lonely place for from home.My parents gets worried.Even I don't eat...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling a lot right now. I feel I am drifting away from God and my faith. I live with a physically and emotionally abusive father, he fractured my eye socket a few weeks ago and I lied to stop him getting into trouble, then felt guilty about lying and wondered why I'd been put in such a...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today with a very very confused heart. I am praying that you help me discern what is for me and not for me. Karl just called me after a week of no contact. Up to now, I am still in the state of shock. I can’t believe he was the first one to break no contact...
Replies
Views
Trying very hard to get better after dealing with cancer and the loss of my mom and new medication is causing increased anxiety and depression, i am afraid for myself and my poor wife is at her wits end. I have no hope left in me today snd i just hope the Lord will hear a prayer on my behalf , i...
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for me and my business. Please pray my sales pick up today. I have 3 major bills due this week and not enough as of today to pay them. Please ask St Jude for intercession. I am so tired and stressed I can barely function anymore. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom