Is Suicide the answer?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexiskiran

My name is Theresa....I am a little down today...bills are due...money is short....children are overwhelming....very lonely wanting a relationship with a real Christian man....need uplifting and someone to talk too....Please pray that GOD will hear my prayers and also that I truly love HIM! I know HE will answer in due timing, but I am very concerned about my financial breakdown and stability within my home and with my small children! I am very overwhelmed and tired...Please someone hear my FINAL cry....I feel like giving up completely my life seems not to mean anything anymore.....I am such a GOOD WOMAN and PERSON but I keep getting step on by others....

Please lift me up through prayer...I want to leave this Earth the Father knows my heart and I am so young and so very tired....Please do not judge me...I am so depressed and not understanding WHY my ex is getting blessed with his new girlfriend and I am still stuggling!!!!!

Dear Lord Jesus Touch this women. I ask that you give her wisdom right now to seek out her Pastor or go to the Hospital if she is thinking suicide. Suicide is not the answer. I rebuke you Satan for putting this sister in Christ into confusion. Lord I ask that you touch her right now and clear out her mind of all the confusion that is not of you. Seek help asap. In Jesus name.

Your ex is not getting blessed, he is just moving forward in his life, are you two married, or divorced, if you are married then the Lord has a plan and him being blessed with a new woman is not a truth, he is just getting prepared for his own downfall. Keep looking to the Lord and he will keep you safe and uplifted, I my self tried to commit suicide Memorial Weekend, but God intervened and restored my faith in him, I felt the humiliation was too much and felt so alone, and then I felt HIM!!!!

Keep praying, keep moving forward, keep his word, and keep taking each day as it comes, and he will continue to carry you through it all. I ask you Father to Flood Theresa with your blood, give her a divine destiny in this life like you have designed for her and no other, Father take her clouds and turn them into sunshine in which she sees your beauty coming through Father, love her, cherish her, and wrap you loving arms around her to bring still and peace.

Amen

Jesus, be with Theresa this very second, guard her for she is Yours. Protect her children this very second, Jesus. Father, we humbly ask You to do a great and mighty thing in Theresa's lofe and we will praise You, Father, for all You are doing.Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Theresa, I love you and God loves you, All the friends that have answered your prayer for help love you. Please let your children grow up to love you too. They need you. Your ex will face justice from God in Gods timing. Make sure of that! But in the meantime, live for our wonderful Father and let your precious little ones see you living for God. Read His Word to them as though it was your very life. Please dont hurt yoruself. Love karen

thresea i know how you fill a lettle. but god is with you he has a plan for you.i don't know what to say but IWILL BE PRAYING FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS........IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Father,

I pray You remove the confusion and despair which plague Theresa. Father help her to discern what is of You and what is from the pit of hell. Thoughts of giving up on the precious life You have given her and the children as well are thoughts from the enemy. Show her that living for You is the only way to live. Open her eyes to the Truth, that she is loved by her Creator and there is a wonderful plan for her life. Show her that giving up is not the answer. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Teresa, please seek comfort and wisdom in the Word and even answers. Just look at some of the awesome things written just for you!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes on him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

"The thief does not come, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have [it] abundantly." John 10:10

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you+, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you+ hope in your+ latter end." Jeremiah 29:11

"O Yahweh, you have searched me, and known [me].

You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought far off.

You search out my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word in my tongue, But, look, O Yahweh, you know it altogether.

You have beset me behind and before, And laid your hand on me.

[such] knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I can't attain to it.

Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence?

If I ascend up into heaven, you are there: If I make my bed in Sheol, look, you are there.

If I take the wings of the morning, And stay in the uttermost parts of the sea;

Even there your hand will lead me, And your right hand will hold me.

If I say, Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light about me will be night;

Even the darkness does not hide from you, But the night shines as the day: The darkness and the light are both alike [to you].

For you formed my inward parts: You knit me together in my mother's womb.

I will give thanks to you; because of your awesome works I am distinguished Wonderful are your works; And my soul knows that very well.

My frame was not hidden from you, When I was made in secret, [And] curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw me developing from conception; And in your book they were all written, [Even] the days that were formed [for me] When as yet there was none of them.

How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: When I awake, I am still with you." Psalms 139: 1-18

Last edited by a moderator:
Teresa God loves you and i love you and everyone else on this site.Hang in there because sometimes things get pretty bad before good.Think about the kids you won't be helping them they need you always and no one can take the place of you in there heart.

As for your husband sweetie he does not know that he has just lost the best thing in his life.Just to share my mum and dad split when i was 14 years.Dad regrets to this day and would do anything if he could to change the past but to late.

Your husband will be back.

Abba father bless my sister this day with courage and though the road seems unbearable carry her over, give her victory.Lord you love her and the kids and even the husband and it is your plan that they stay as a family.Remove all obstacles and reunite this family for your glory.Bless them with an overflow of finances.In jesus blessed name Amen.

Theresa, DON'T GIVEUP!!!!! GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DON'T I !!! Never think that you are alone - (I believe I speak for everyone on this web-site) -we all are with you - We are here to let you know that GOD loves YOU very very much -- if he didn't....would he guide you to this site?

Father, give Theresa strength to carry on and know that you have very special plans for her and her children. Let her rest in the comfort of knowing that YOU have everything in control -- she simply needs to TRUST YOU MORE! and that things will get better for her very soon.

Theresa, just hang-on to HIS garment and be like Jacob - don't let go until you get your blessing. And even then........don't let go! Never let go!

Theresa, please don't let the plate of circumstances let you down. It can't stay there forever. It has an expiration date. Even though you are surrounded by the circumstances, you can still pull through. (yes, you can)

What you have on the inside should be able to carry you through.

Theresa, lets look at what Jesus says. (I am a believer, and a follower of Jesus, not by words only, but by deeds, a doer of the word of God)

So Theresa are you going to follow the captian of your salvation?

Here it is MATTHEW 7:24 Therefore, whosoever (Therera) heareth these saysing of mine, and DO THEM, I will liken him (liken/compare him) to a wise man which built his HOUSE UPON A ROCK:

The rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind blew, and beat upon that house; and IT FELL NOT: for it was FOUNDED UPON A ROCK.

(when our foundation is built on Christ, the choices we make according to the teaching of Jesus, trusting in his words, believing in His words, doing what the word of God says, we are building up strength to endure the difficulties in lives, so we can stand the storms, wind, in life.

V26 And everyone that heareth these saying of mine, and do not do them

will be liken unto a foolish man, which built his HOUSE UPON THE SAND.

When the rained descended, & the floods, & the wind blew, & beat upon that house, it fell. Because it was built on SAND.

What way satan disarm us is to discourage, hopeless, this is spiritual attack which is aim at our mind(the battle ground for satan, he has his avenge, revenge at God through our mind)

It is imperative for you to come to Jesus. For there is no other name under heaven whereby we can be saved. No one can every die for our sins but Jesus. So Theresa, for you to have salvation, complete victory, Chirst has to be your savior. He will forgive our sins, and cleanse us from unrighteousness. Ask Him to be Lord over your entire life, and forgive your sins. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Jeremiad 29:11

For I Know the the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord

thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

In other words a good future.

Jeremiah 29:13 and you shall seek me and find me, when you shall reach for me with all your heart.

Father I lift up Theresa in Jesus name that YOU show her through YOUR words how much YOU love her, and with an everlasting love. Father, may she hunger and thirst after YOU. FATHER draw her with the cords of YOUR LOVE. Father I pray as she seek after YOU, she will begin to see the gifts you have given her. Even her gifts to prosper

Now, Theresa, lets curse that Suicide demon.

Father in the name of Jesus Theresa and I bind & drive away the spirit of death over her life. We drive away the spirit of suicide, discouragement, lies in the name of Jesus. You have no place in her life.

Theresa don't fret, just trust in God.

God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I need emotional help. Am very much drawn to a male friend of mine and I know am developing strong feelings for him though he doesn't see me like that way. It's getting hard to hide them and I have prayed to know why him am soooo stressed Abt it coz longing for someone who may not want u is...
Replies
Views
I just experienced the loss of someone in my life that has been coming and going from my life for several years. This has been very destructive and has left me very wounded. I am very alone in life and weathering through this alone is hard. Please offer me prayers for comfort as I try once and...
Replies
Views
I am asking for serious prayers. I am having extreme massive menstrual bleeding, despite medications nothing is helping me. I am bedridden due to several other illnesses and now anemia. I am 33 years old with 2 children that I can no longer care for. I am asking to pray with all your strength...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I am having a hard time trying to accept my life as it is. I want to commit suicide already. I am so stressed out. I can’t seem to fall asleep at all and I can feel that my mental health is failing so fast and hard.. I am praying that I will be able to move on from Karl. I don’t want...
Replies
Views
May I be my mother's daughter and may we share similar ideas about being against abuse. May she also stop getting brainwashed by watching novelas and similar things. May she instead look for the truth, for her strength and identity as a female. May she learn to stand up for herself and other...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom