Is Purity Culture to Blame?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi can someone please pray for my sister in law. Her daughter is getting heavy into toxic suicide ideation culture and trans things as well. She also being incredibly cruel to her mother. It's really messed up. Her daughter has been self harming and my sister in law needs guidance but also...
Replies
11
Views
170
We know that certain things are listed as sinful. Period. Yet what I also notice is that although anyone can do these sins, in certain countries and cultures it's considered "normal" and "accepted." Like one I see that fits that is adultery. Without a doubt, a sin. Yet I see certain cultures...
Replies
6
Views
118
I've read several times on social media that men have tried to justify molesting and raping underage teens and girls, justify raping women like it should be completely socially acceptable. They believe a woman's body is "her body their choice", and that they can rape and abuse women all day and...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom