Is It Too Late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, is it too late for the fulfillment of my daughter's childhood dream? We don't want anything to become an idol in our lives, but if it's not too late for her ###, please make all the details fall into place in your perfect timing, with your perfect favor. If you have other plans for her that are better than the one from six years ago, please open wide that door of blessing to her so she forgets all about her childhood dream and rejoices in your will for her life! Thank you and amen!
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm almost ### years old now. I realized that most of my life, I have lived sinfully. I smoke, lust after women, get angry, answer back to my parents, am selfish, and many more sins. I realized that the more I lived in sin, the less I would be able to experience your best plans for my...
Replies
8
Views
123
Dear Lord Jesus, Please Please Please let me make my Christian ;Film to reserve a spot on national TV asap. Please. I would like to film June to July and have in the middle of September please. o have mentioned other prayers the reasons. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
79
Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late, now that school is out he is worse than ever. He has got to stop this, get up earlier, and find a job or volunteer, do something productive. I am so worried. Please also let him change his diet, and realize the bad path he is going down. I cannot...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom