Is it possible for me to ask ...

Antallagmogia

Disciple of Prayer
Of course! Feel free to ask any questions you have about Christianity, and I'll do my best to provide helpful answers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I believe that just putting voice to your request is putting answers in your path. So often people do not have the courage to speak up. In the past, just putting voice to something I had been scared to talk about was enough for a solution to speak out.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked a lot of prayers because of a life-threatening electrical problem in my rented apartment. Thank God, I survived and moved out. But the story hasn't seemed to end there. While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the...
Replies
9
Views
123
I asked a lot of prayers because of a life-threatening electrical problem in my rented apartment. Thank God, I survived and moved out. But the story hasn't seemed to end there. While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom