Interview

  • Thread starter Thread starter melmel88
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melmel88

Guest
Please pray that I do well at this interview I have today, I'm kind of nervous but I'm feeling confident about it. Also pray that my journey is safe to and back home, pray that something will be good in me and my mom's life, that we both can find financial security. [twitter][/twitter]
 
All the best my dear friend, God will Bless you for sure. Father we pray you to bless her family, Lord's she is going to attend the interview and give her courage to face it, father let her get that job if that is your will ... in your powerful name I pray amen
 
Dear Jesus please open doors of employment for this family and provide them with financial blessings so that they can provide for their needs. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to you. I pray that You go before this person in the interview. If it is Your Will this job will open up and ### will be given the job. Lord - Your Will be done, we know You love your children and want the best for them. You will not give your children second best. Bless ### in Your Mercy and Grace. In Your Holy Name - AMEN
 
Our Father Who Art in Heaven I know if it is your will then it will be done! Give her courage and renew in her a right Spirit to accept your leading in this interview appointment. Cover her under your precious blood in her her going out and her coming in. Amen!
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)… 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you…6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
 
Lord almighty bless ### with a job and a better life for their family. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
223
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Prayer Request: Please pray for my job interview this ###. I'm asking God to give me peace, confidence, wisdom, and favor throughout the interview. Please pray that, if this is His will, this position will offer remote work, be exactly what I need, and that I will receive the job. Please also...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom