Intercession

kelvinfern7

Beloved of All
I pray Lord Jesus for Derek Prince Ministries for

February 6—CANADA
Pray for the Lord’s wisdom for DPM Director, ###, and his board in 2018 and for new and fruitful connections to come forth to help expand the work of DPM in this large nation.

I pray Lord Jesus that you save, convert and bless my brother and prisoners.

I pray for the release of my brother from prison and those you work with.

I pray for prison reform worldwide to be like Norway or better.

I pray that you bring renewal to my family and I.

I pray that you make my family and I into peacemakers.

I pray for Godly world peace.

I pray that you save, convert and bless the LGBT community.

I pray that you save, convert and bless satanists, witches, occultists, magicians and the like.

I pray to understand my roots like ancestry.

I pray that you save, convert and bless two spirit people.

I pray that you save, convert and bless indigenous and native people.

I pray that shamans would get the spirit of truth and turn to you Lord Jesus.

I pray that you bless my family and I greatly.

I pray that bees would cease dying from CCD.

I pray for more power and authority from on high.

I pray that organic food would abound.

I pray that a great revival would sweep the earth like never before.

I pray for true love to abound.

I pray for divine health on my family and I.

I pray that you free me from all demonic sensations.

I pray for the fire of God to hit my city and destroy the evil dwelling here.

I pray for the true Holy Spirit to come.

I pray that you cleanse, wash, purge, renew, purify the body of Christ, my family and I.

I pray for a stronger spirit, body and wisdom.

I pray for the body of Christ to do better with deliverance.

I pray to become a Great man of God.

I pray for Godly film industry, media and arts.

I pray for divine health on the body of Christ.

I pray for freedom from all bondage, temptation, sin, consequence of sin, and ancestral curses.

I pray that you change curse to a blessing.

I pray that this year will be the greatest year of my life and so will each year.

I pray to have a deeper love for God.

I pray to have intimacy with the Holy Spirit.

I pray for a greater and better resurrection for my family and I.

I pray that hate crimes, murder, robbery, acid attacks, rape, terrorist attacks, sexual harassment, molestation, harassment and all crimes to cease.

I pray for deeper spiritual growth.

I pray to flee youthful lusts.

I pray for a deeper relationship with you God.

I pray that you save, convert and bless the inhabitants of my city.

I pray for a direct line of communication with you Lord Jesus and to hear your audible voice.

I pray for total deliverance from all demonic bondage, oppression and possession.

I pray for true faith.

I pray to cut the root of my problems.

I pray for ### that you keep him out of trouble and be with him when he is in it.

I pray that you fill him with your Holy Spirit.

I pray you do great things in the lives of the inhabitants of my city.

I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You and give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Matthew 18:19-20 - (19) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. (20) For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. Hi family 🤍 I have a prayer request...
Replies
11
Views
138
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
309
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 People Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,639
Members
651,289
Latest member
Karmaroumont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom