Intercession

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barbra

Guest
Lord I thank for my life and the life of everyone here on this site. I pray that you forgive us our sins. I worship your precious name and thank you for your amazing plans for us. I commit every prayer request on this site in your hands and I declare deliverance upon everyone that is bound. You said on mount Zion there shall be deliverance and holiness, may you supply everyone's needs according to your riches in glory, may you provide jobs to those that are jobless lord, may you mend broken hearts, may you open closed wombs because your word says none shall be barren among them, may you reconcile broken marriages because what you have put together no man can put asunder, may you comfort those that mourn, may you fight for those that are blasphemed, may you heal the sick because you sent forth your word and healed our diseases. I thank you because your words do good to those that walk uprightly and may your name be glorified above all in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
In Jesus Mighty name, we thank you father for every day, for the wonders you do for us. we thank you Jehovah and we shall keep praising you. Amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: ⛪️ Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
12
Views
102
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: ⛪️ Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
10
Views
95
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Confront Sin in Church, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches, Confront Sin in The Church, Lev 19:17, Matt 18:15-17, 1 Tim 5:20, Heb 13:17, James : 💒...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom