Intercession And Agreement Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria.teixeira
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria.teixeira

Guest
Thank you in advance for your prayer and agreement me in Jesus name.

I pray that I have super favour with God with my finances, work, my ### degree that I pass with distinction every assignment and pract teaching, and that God favours my 3 children with health and also myself.

I need God to take care of my timetable while I'm at ### and homescholing 2 of my daughters and that he organises my work a successful business, ###, and am able to take my daughters to ballet classes without anything clashing, and that my oldest passes her year ### with a good OP score, and changes her angry attitude to a peaceful loving generous soft spoken girl.

God Bless you
 
God bless your family and your faith in God strengthening your family by teaching have faith in God like you do and I pray for all to be strengthened and organized falling into place. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
10
Views
139
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
12
Views
150
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom