Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

đź“– Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Confront Sin in Church, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches, Confront Sin in The Church, Lev 19:17, Matt 18:15-17, 1 Tim 5:20, Heb 13:17, James : đź’’...
Replies
10
Views
79
Father, thank you for providing a locksmith quickly — Forgive me for losing my keys (think they were taken, an “official” I didn’t even know greeted me with a hug and had someone take a picture, and afterward my keys were missing — I let down my guard, which is a little rare) — it is an extra...
Replies
8
Views
188
Dear God in Heaven, in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ, I ask for intercession for those who constantly fire their arrows at me. Please protect me from my enemies. Please help me to find forgiveness for them, please help me when I pray for forgiveness for them and for me. Please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom