Intelligent design.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God created us in His own image, we do not come from monkeys like some evolutionists want us to believe. Jesus, full of love and compassion send us here to earth to be a blessing to many and to sing songs of praise to His holy name. With wisdom from heaven He created everything we see on earth.

Our dear Lord wants to be found.
In everything we see and do.
He speaks through every sound.
He works all around us.
To make us all know that He is alive.
His power and glory abounds.
Just open your eyes and see the sky.
He created it all.

All glory to God almighty. Praises shall be unto Him now and forever more.
Amen

God created us in His own image, we do not come from monkeys like some evolutionists want us to believe. Jesus, full of love and compassion send us here to earth to be a blessing to many and to sing songs of praise to His holy name. With wisdom from heaven He created everything we see on earth.

Our dear Lord wants to be found.
In everything we see and do.
He speaks through every sound.
He works all around us.
To make us all know that He is alive.
His power and glory abounds.
Just open your eyes and see the sky.
He created it all.

All glory to God almighty. Praises shall be unto Him now and forever more.
Amen
I am so glad I do not come from monkeys and believe with all of my heart that God created the world and everything that is in it. I shall forever praise and honor His holy name for letting us know the truth and nothing but the truth.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We were made to praise, honor and glorify the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all praise. Wisdom, understanding and life itself belongs to Him. Jesus rose from the dead so many people, Lazarus was one of them and they were thankful to God for the wonders He did on earth. The world was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom