Inside the belly of a whale.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we are squeeze out and full of trials, let us all cry out to God almighty for help cometh from Him alone. Jonah did it all and help came from heaven. He said.

I cried for reason of my affliction unto the Lord and He heard me. Out of the belly of hell I cried, and Thou heardest my voice.
Jonah 2.1

Jonah go to Niniveh.
God said to him.
No, I do not want to.
Jonah answered.
Then he run away.
A ship was waiting for him
Storm came around.
People cried out to God.
Jonah was running away.
Throw me out.
Jonah said.
A whale was waiting for him.
Inside the belly of the fish.
Jonah cried out for help.
God answered with blessings.

Jonah went to Niniveh and preached the gospel of the Lord. People believed and were saved. Obedience to Gods word bring blessings to our life. Let us all obey His word and blessings will follow.

This is really a wonderful story for us to learn and never ever do run away from the holy presence of Jesus. He loves you and cares for you. He has come to this earth to give us life and life everlasting. Satan will lead you to the belly of a great fish and torments from hell will come to your life if you run away from the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
This is really a wonderful story for us to learn and never ever do run away from the holy presence of Jesus. He loves you and cares for you. He has come to this earth to give us life and life everlasting. Satan will lead you to the belly of a great fish and torments from hell will come to your life if you run away from the Lord.
I enjoy reading the book of Jonah and how he tried to flee from God and found out tragedy and horror, they were going to drown in the sea and saw a huge fish coming out of nowhere and swallowed him. God deliverance came because of his prayer and promise of obedience to His word.

Similar Requests

• Article
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. —Jonah 2:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jonah was disobedient, rebellious, selfish, and racist. He had run from the LORD rather than seeing his...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God tested all the time the prophets of old, those who love Him and trusted His word. All the apostles were tested also and they found themselves faultless in His sight. David was so in love of God and he wanted God to test him in any possible. He said...... Test me o Lord and try me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We carry so much weight in our back and no one can help us. Worries of all kinds comes alone, lack of funds makes our heart fear of the future. Pain and sorrow we carry along with stress and depression. Our burdens gets heavier by the day. I went to my prayer closet and asked Jesus to help...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We carry so much weight in our back and no one can help us. Worries of all kinds comes alone, lack of funds makes our heart fear of the future. Pain and sorrow we carry along with stress and depression. Our burdens gets heavier by the day. I went to my prayer closet and asked Jesus to help...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom