Inlaws, ### gave pregnant woman poison food.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend's daughter, ###, is pregnant with preeclampsia. They live in different states therefore she cannot be with her daughter at this time. She, ###, is very worried about her daughter. They need prayers for ### and her baby, ###.
Replies
6
Views
601
Hi, I have food poisoning again and nausea. Maybe I have stomach cancer, I don't know. I have intestinal gut issues for sure. The place I live in is filthy and the kitchen and food are always so filthy in the house from the people who run it. I need a cleaner place to live please and the people...
Replies
7
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom