Injured Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Teresa

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Jesus I am going back to work tomorrow - the first since ### I injured my foot ### weeks ago. I ask that you make the weather better as we have ice and snow and I do not need to fall again. Give me the courage to do this and the strength to get through the day. Amen thank you
 
I speak a complete recovery to your foot, by his stripes you are healed. May it be a great day back to work, safe from all weather hazards and taking all precautions. In Jesus Name. Amen  =) 
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
231
I injured my knee over a week ago. I hit my shin bone on a bed frame and my knee has been in pain since. I went to urgent care and nothing was broken or fractured, just inflamed from the injury. I thank Jesus nothing was broken but I’m still in pain and can’t bear weight on my leg. With...
Replies
5
Views
316
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I lay this heavy heavy burden at the foot of YOUR cross, under the flow of your precious blood. For two decades, I did my best to cooperate with management and colleagues in order to achieve the goal/mission of our department/organization and to be a good...
Replies
6
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom