Injecting Truth - proof the Covid-19 vaccine is not good

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Injecting Truth Series: Violation of Trust | Del Bigtree & Professor Dolores Cahill. not only is it dangerous physically but its based on fallen angel technology its very bad for you spiritually its a test run for the mark of the beast. They are seeing how many people will obey when the government asks them to do something that is proven to not be beneficial if they will stand up for their god given rights or if they will bow down to the government and follow their proven wrong advice.

Similar Requests

• Article
Take Action - Intercessors for America If anyone is in the USA unlike me, you can write to the CDC to vote against this outrage here . This is the sample message or you can write your own. I am NOT in favor of adding the covid shot to the list of childhood immunizations needed. There is a lot...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster And here is some great news that God is protecting many Africans from COVID who have fortunately had hardly any access to vaccines. In the UK our stats are going up more deaths more sickness since more people took vaccine. This was a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to the third installment of a series on premarital sex. In Part 1, we looked at what the Bible says about premarital sex. In Part 2, we addressed challenges to the Church’s ban on premarital sex. I intended the third post to be about how to maintain sexual integrity, but then I realized...
Replies
Views
  • Article
JESUS IS THE ROCK Matthew 16:18 ESV / 69 helpful votes And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Psalm 18:2 ESV / 64 helpful votes The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in...
Replies
Views
Oh Abba Father, my unemployment status remain unchanged as usual throughout a diabolical year as the global coronavirus pandemic continue to rage out of control with no sign of abating. Each month goes by remaining at home with consequences of unemployment through no fault of my own and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom