Nobody is reading this thread right now.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• The fallout from destructive federal COVID response policies on the mental health, child development and economic stability of our nation is still being assessed
  • In October 2022, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention once again extended the COVID pandemic public health emergency declaration, this time until January 11, 2023
  • The mRNA COVID shots are associated with many ugly side effects, especially ones that compromise the blood and heart and can cause death
  • With vaccine-induced immunity off the table and vaccine adverse reactions viewed as a good thing, by the end of October 2022 the global mass vaccination campaign had convinced about 70% of the world’s population to get at least one COVID shot
  • The Lancet published a report in September 2022 called “The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the COVID-19 pandemic;” it calls for “prosociality” reorientation so global populations can be controlled by a central authority, especially during global pandemic responses
  • If the state can tag, track down and force individuals against their will to be injected with biologicals of known and unknown toxicity today, then there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the state can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow
Please pray for Dr Mercola whose site this article comes from. He knows a lot about the truth of the threats to our health, lives and liberty but is not a Christian. Please pray that this great truth lover will be led to the Greatest TRUTH of all - our Saviour Yashaya HaMosiach the Way the Truth and the Light. Thank you Yah bless you.

Last edited:

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• The fallout from destructive federal COVID response policies on the mental health, child development and economic stability of our nation is still being assessed
  • In October 2022, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention once again extended the COVID pandemic public health emergency declaration, this time until January 11, 2023
  • The mRNA COVID shots are associated with many ugly side effects, especially ones that compromise the blood and heart and can cause death
  • With vaccine-induced immunity off the table and vaccine adverse reactions viewed as a good thing, by the end of October 2022 the global mass vaccination campaign had convinced about 70% of the world’s population to get at least one COVID shot
  • The Lancet published a report in September 2022 called “The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the COVID-19 pandemic;” it calls for “prosociality” reorientation so global populations can be controlled by a central authority, especially during global pandemic responses
  • If the state can tag, track down and force individuals against their will to be injected with biologicals of known and unknown toxicity today, then there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the state can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow
Please pray for Dr Mercola whose site this article comes from. He knows a lot about the truth of the threats to our health, lives and liberty but is not a Christian. Please pray that this great truth lover will be led to the Greatest TRUTH of all - our Saviour Yashaya HaMosiach the Way the Truth and the Light. Thank you Yah bless you.
We must fast and pray daily to Jesus for this virus to go away for good. The devil want us all sick so we will not share Jesus with others.

We must fast and pray daily to Jesus for this virus to go away for good. The devil want us all sick so we will not share Jesus with others.
Shalom yes brethren, indeed. And this is just what the secular doctors and truth-tellers are reporting. The spiritual devastation that caan come with these virus and through these even more evil 'vaccines' is horrendous and Christian doctors have spoken out although rarely.
this is a video I try and pray along to every morning. Psalm 91 Yah's protection and as well as praying against Covid-19 and all pestilence and plagues it has a segment when the prayer properly starts praying for us to draw closer in our walk with Yashaya/Jesus. It's really good.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Family, I do hope you took the time to watch the above video in its entirety.

When an individual has invested so much of their time trusting a leader or an agency, it becomes almost impossible for them to entertain the idea that they have been used, manipulated, and even mislead by these said leaders. Instead some of these people *not all, haved lashed out at the anti-vaxxers and labeled them as conspirators. As if to suggest that there's not one anti-vaxxer with proper credentials to understand the covid virus and the mRna.

I had submitted a news article on this site dated back in early December 2021 that goes along with the above author's blog. It was about a team of medical, scientists, and other officials gathering in a secret conference.
Please read if you are willing.

Hundreds gather for underground 'prohibition-style' COVID science conference​

By Tamara Ugolini-November 30, 2021

I recently attended a private panelist discussion that took place at an undisclosed location in the Greater Toronto Area. The privacy of the venue, all attendees and the academics that comprised the panelists was being upheld, so I could not bring you the full scope of the event. Instead, I relied on some keynotes from the various speeches and general feedback from the audience to deliver you a glimmer of hope in a world of madness.

All attendees were instructed to turn off their GPS, put their phones on airplane mode or turn them off completely. There was to be no posting on social media before, during or after the event. Plain clothed police and private security ensured the physical safety of those present. It was all very prohibition style — that’s the reality that we’re living here in Canada as critical thinkers in 2021.

Overall, the event was about questioning The Narrative™ and advocating for the right to body sovereignty and to be free from non-consensual medical treatment...
www.rebelnews.com

Hundreds gather for underground 'prohibition-style' COVID science conference

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I can only pass on the info. What you do with it, is in your hands. But I would be irresponsible if I did not at the bare minimum post the other view point.

I firmly believe that if there's a country that can lead the world out from this mess, it is the USA - with guidance from above.
One thing is certain, God knows. Pray to God for guidance.

Family, I do hope you took the time to watch the above video in its entirety.

When an individual has invested so much of their time trusting a leader or an agency, it becomes almost impossible for them to entertain the idea that they have been used, manipulated, and even mislead by these said leaders. Instead some of these people *not all, haved lashed out at the anti-vaxxers and labeled them as conspirators. As if to suggest that there's not one anti-vaxxer with proper credentials to understand the covid virus and the mRna.

I had submitted a news article on this site dated back in early December 2021 that goes along with the above author's blog. It was about a team of medical, scientists, and other officials gathering in a secret conference.
Please read if you are willing.

Hundreds gather for underground 'prohibition-style' COVID science conference​

By Tamara Ugolini-November 30, 2021

I recently attended a private panelist discussion that took place at an undisclosed location in the Greater Toronto Area. The privacy of the venue, all attendees and the academics that comprised the panelists was being upheld, so I could not bring you the full scope of the event. Instead, I relied on some keynotes from the various speeches and general feedback from the audience to deliver you a glimmer of hope in a world of madness.

All attendees were instructed to turn off their GPS, put their phones on airplane mode or turn them off completely. There was to be no posting on social media before, during or after the event. Plain clothed police and private security ensured the physical safety of those present. It was all very prohibition style — that’s the reality that we’re living here in Canada as critical thinkers in 2021.

Overall, the event was about questioning The Narrative™ and advocating for the right to body sovereignty and to be free from non-consensual medical treatment...
www.rebelnews.com

Hundreds gather for underground 'prohibition-style' COVID science conference

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I can only pass on the info. What you do with it, is in your hands. But I would be irresponsible if I did not at the bare minimum post the other view point.

I firmly believe that if there's a country that can lead the world out from this mess, it is the USA - with guidance from above.
One thing is certain, God knows. Pray to God for guidance.
Not while Biden is the president! He's completely brainwashed by all the worldly causes.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom