Ineed of mentor

Hello. I don’t know if I’ve just been overthinking but sometimes I feel as if there’s a bad curse on me and my family. I’ve changed and sometimes feel lost. And it’s always bad things happening in my life. Sometimes I feel like I need a counselor and for someone to pray with me everyday.
Lord we pray that you will bring a mentor. We ask that you will see the faith of your child and allow positive things to happen. We know that we live in a fallen world and bad things to happen, but we ask for some positive things too. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would lead me to a Christian mentor (or help me find one wisely) who can be supportive as I am dealing with spiritual warfare I'm still experiencing as a result of being involved in the occult years ago. I am unsure that my church members/pastor would understand these...
Replies
11
Views
126
Prayer request for my powerbank which has been lost to be found again and my mentor to stop introducing jobs which are below my capabilities and ask me to go for those to fit so called God will which I actually could be called for a higher pay job, rather than a low one which cannot fit me.
Replies
10
Views
134
Pray that my mentor will repent of his sin of else his looking down will be applied toward him and his skills as a professor would be reduced to that of a Macdonald service crew this is to humbled him otherwise he is too proud and asked a professional to worked as a service crew at Macdonald and...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,892
Messages
16,816,174
Members
651,063
Latest member
Gwayway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom