Increase in Salary

  • Thread starter Thread starter seemas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seemas

Guest
The salary of my company is being revised. May I get a very good hike and good profile without complications. I need the money to lead a good life and give a good life to my ###.
 
I pray this person remembers that God is their source alone. I agree for a financial provision in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Proverbs 28:25 But he who trusts in the Lord will be prospered.

We Pray the Lord for your financial blessing, Grant Your grace in the eyes of all the officials and bless the work of your hands. Father, let Your Spirit of wisdom and of understanding be upon your child, Let Your perfect will be done in the choice of ###'s career. Father, take control of all the financial needs. Meet all her needs according to the riches of Your glory. Let Your righteous right hand be upon her family, O Lord. All glory and honour to You alone for giving ear to our voices Submitting our prayers in JESUS NAME - Amen.
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Increase in the number of ECT (Employment Claims Tribunal) cases in ###, as employer owns salary to workers or unfairly dismiss the employees due to cost-saving measures and hiring of foreigners as government increase their pay to deter employers from hiring them as it is going out of hand now...
Replies
9
Views
149
Dr increased my dose. Please pray through The LORDs grace I can get some relief on these intrusive thoughts they are pretty relentless. Appreciate the prayers
Replies
12
Views
189
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,306
Messages
16,821,059
Members
651,316
Latest member
Maloisarerira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom