Income

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandy dizon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandy dizon

Guest
please help us to pray for my family financial needs,

my daughter needs $### next month for her tuition fee
 
please help us to pray for my family financial needs,

my daughter needs $### next month for her tuition fee

& family house rental bill
 
God loves YOU. He will deliver You. God will not give up on you and don’t you give up on God. God is still working on you…hang in there…

Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow continually. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, every Christian that I am connected to, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Lord help this family to become financially apt. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray for me as I really need an increase in my income. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not being able to pay debt down fast enough. I did have multiple jobs before and that helped but I had to let all but one of them go due to them conflicting with my Christian faith. Please...
Replies
10
Views
174
Please pray for me as I really need more income and am considering changing my schedule at my job to get more hours. The downside is that my job is very stressful and difficult so adding more hours might only add to burnout this job is giving me. The good side is that I could possibly be off...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom