In Your Name Lord Hear My Prayers. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them," (Matthew 18:20). Thank You O Lord God that last night it happened. I was praying for my dear friend, and then I visited her and she prayed for me, and asked me to pray for her without her knowing that I...
Replies
9
Views
199
I HAVE BEEN THRU SOO MANY DEVASTATING STORMS I HAVE LOST SOO MUCH AND STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED I ASK FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR EVERYONE AND NO LOSE OF LIFE OR POWER OUTAGES FROM THE STORM DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE HONOR THESE PRAYERS AND SPEAK PEACE BE...
Replies
6
Views
327
Heavenly Father, We come before You with humble hearts as we prepare for our trip to ###. Lord, You know the reason for our journey and the burdens we carry. We pray that everything we need to do will be guided by Your wisdom and grace. Please help us gather all the necessary documents and speak...
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom