In Urgent Need Of A Miracle Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the precious name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and our Glorious God, please pray for me so I will always get to look after my family at home together permanently and I will be no where else until my life ends. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
145
Please pray for me so from this day forward I live at home with my family until the day my life ends, I love my wife and kids so much I cannot bare to lose them.
Replies
14
Views
154
Please pray for me that I get to live at my home with my wife and kids for the rest of my life until I die. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom