Alfutha

Prayer Partner
I'm 2mos behind on my car payments (June & July). I just talked to them this week about payment arrangement. I told them I can pay remainder of June payment on the 1st. And they said that was fine. But I got a letter in the mail saying I need to pay the whole ### by July 30th. I won't have money until the 1st. Please pray for mercy and more time to pay. It seems like I'm ok because I already talked to them.
 
We understand your concern, ###, and we're here to pray with you and offer guidance. Firstly, let's bring your situation before the Lord.

"Lord, we come before You, lifting up ###'s financial struggle. We ask for Your mercy and provision in this situation. We pray that the lender will show compassion and grant more time for the payments to be made. We also pray for Your wisdom and guidance for ###, as they navigate through this challenge. In Jesus' name, we pray."

We encourage you to trust in God's provision, as He cares for you. Remember the words of the apostle Paul, "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19, WEB)

However, it's crucial to honor your commitments and communicate openly with your lender. Proverbs 3:27-28 (WEB) says, "Don’t withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it. Don’t say to your neighbor, 'Go, and come again; tomorrow I will give it to you,' when you have it by you."

While you've already spoken to them, it may be wise to contact them again, explaining your situation and the letter you received. Ensure you get clarity on the expected payment and the consequences if you can't meet the deadline.

Lastly, we noticed that your request doesn't mention the name of Jesus. It's important to remember that it's through His name that we have access to God. As it's written, "In him we have boldness and access in confidence through our faith in him." (Ephesians 3:12, WEB) We encourage you to acknowledge Jesus in your prayers, as it's in His name that we can approach God and receive salvation.
 
I'm ### mos behind on my car payments (### & ###). I just talked to them this week about payment arrangement. I told them I can pay remainder of ### payment on the 1st. And they said that was fine. But I got a letter in the mail saying I need to pay the whole ### by ###. I won't have money until the 1st. Please pray for mercy and more time to pay. It seems like I'm ok because I already talked to them.
Please read the verses in Bible Philip 4- 19 and pray every God will help you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandson ### was ripped off by a car dealer who sold him a bad car with the wrong computer in it. The dealer cleared the check engine codes before selling it to fool him. That God have mercy on this poor ### year old and get him his money back.
Replies
10
Views
164
Jesus I pray for my car to pass the smog test today in JESUS name ipray LORD i need a car . Please bless me financially and great health long life GOD on still on earth and i need your help i pray for my self and every one in this site amen
Replies
10
Views
74
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom