In this live program I feel the ...

In this live program I feel the presence of God.... please pray for me to get fulfilled in anointing...

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
165
I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
333
Prayer any curses is broken off of me. Prayer word curses are broken. God open my eyes for creativity, give faith. Send Guardian Angels to be with me. Protect me from negativity and negative thinking. God open my eyes to see what He sees. God open my ears to hear His voice. God uplift me...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom