IN THE WORDS AND SONG OF ###. Though the

Blessed169

Humble Servant of All
IN THE WORDS AND SONG OF ###.

Though the storms keep on raging in my life
And sometimes it's hard to tell my night from day
Still that hope that lies within is reassured
As I keep my eyes upon the distant shore;
I know He'll lead me safely to that
Blessed place He has prepared

But if the storms don't cease
And if the wind keeps on blowing, (in my life)
My soul has been anchored in the Lord

(repeat verse & )
I realize that sometimes in this life
You're gonna be tossed by the waves
And the currents that seem so fierce
But in the word of God I've got an anchor;
And it keeps me steadfast and unmovable
Despite the tide
But if the storms don't cease
But in case the wind keeps on blowing, (in my life)
My soul has been anchored in the Lord
My soul has been anchored in the Lord

My soul's been anchored
My soul's been anchored
My soul's been anchored in THE LORD

Stay blessed prayer partners
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not sure why God allowed a certein parent to saybthervinahiulwntbhavwvbwwn boen or this parent had total control over me until they passed away. They said some words thst have set the course of my life jn the ring direction and took the side of f abusers against me. I can’t hold up. I do...
Replies
10
Views
136
Dear Family Of God, Today I would like to pray against the accusers. I would like their words, actions, behavior, actions and all other elements of theirs to stand against them for my victory in the LORD, Jesus Christ and the blessed Holy Spirit. I would like you to stand with me in faith and...
Replies
5
Views
157
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 30:17 : One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill. Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, the people of...
Replies
5
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom