In the name of the Lord.

Anything we ask believing, trusting and waiting for blessings, shall be done all to the glory of God the Father. Never ever doubt in your heart that Jesus ignores or rejects anything you ask in His name. He loves you so much and cares for you.

Daily in my life I shall seek Thy face and thank Thee o Lord for all the blessings You sent me way.
Amen
 
Anything we ask believing, trusting and waiting for blessings, shall be done all to the glory of God the Father. Never ever doubt in your heart that Jesus ignores or rejects anything you ask in His name. He loves you so much and cares for you.

Daily in my life I shall seek Thy face and thank Thee o Lord for all the blessings You sent me way.
Amen
We must rely on the love of the Lord. It is in Him alone we can find true peace and joy on earth.
 
Keep raising your voice to Jesus. He will answer all our prayers if we believe, trust and wait for Him. Jesus alone can take away all burdens from our heart. Let us all raise our voice to Him in praise, adoration and worship now and forever more. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
278
High Priestly Prayer: His Joy Word Name & Love in Us, Kept from Evil, Cleansed by Word, Unity, World Hears, Believes, Father's Name Known Jn 17:13-26... 🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have...
Replies
11
Views
163
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom