In the name of the father and ...

Orianogen

Disciple of Prayer
In the name of the Father and Holy Spirit may my Lord help me in healing the wound inside the walls of womb and fallopian tubes. Please man of God, heal me, I am in pain, can't walk properly, it just developed. I know it will heal. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
232
🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have given them Your Word and the world has hated them. For they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I am not asking that You take them out of...
Replies
10
Views
168
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject every nightmare dream or dreams that goes against me and my hopes and desires and future and all with my close relations including dreams about ###, ###, ###, ###, and families coming around my and my relations eventually and all the dream...
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom