In The Name Of Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Humble Servant of All
Lord please heal me of this infection in Jesus name. By your stripes we are healed! Please restore my body and make me whole again! Thank you Jesus amen!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Psalm 103:2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Psalm 107:20

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam ask for pray for ### for healing she in the ### has s lots going on but i knowl a doctor above all doctor his name is jesus i agree in his name for her heal
Replies
11
Views
165
I need prayer for finance and health🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
289
Heal my ###'s legs to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. No pain or symptoms in either of her legs, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom