In the name of Jesus, my daughter ###

In the name of Jesus, my daughter is not feeling well she is vomiting and have head ache, and nausea feeling though she has not gone any where, since lock down. I am worried as my sister in law passed of covid 19, though we were not in contact with them. My ### is daughter is shocked from that day onwards my daughter is not keeping well. pl pray 🙏
I Prayed for your daughter in the name of the Jesus, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter to find godly friends on her college cheer team. It’s her ### year. She has become the target of some other girls competitive nature and their jealousy and has made people not want to be her friend. My daughter has a strong sense of right and wrong and she is a...
Replies
11
Views
166
Please pray that God will bring my daughter back home. Today is her first day of school (###) abd I wish I could be there for and with her. My heart is hurting and I'm crying. Please pray that God is with her and comforts her and gives her peace and love. Please pray that God can reach her and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Good morning everyone? I need your prayers for my daughter ###, She has been coughing for a while now. I have gone to different hospitals for medication but all have failed. There is no change at all. My mother ### and mother in-law ### also father remember them. My sister ### and her family...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,519
Messages
16,800,541
Members
650,039
Latest member
Wzeasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom