In the name of Jesus I speak ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Wednesday night while I was out, and my wife was home an incident occurred with a neighbor. What my wife told me when I got home made me angry, and brought tears to my eyes. It seems that a neighbor savagely beat her daughter. The little girl ran from her mother's car to another neighbor for...
Replies
8
Views
332
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
234
please speak the name of Jesus over me over my kids over my grandkids. amen
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom