Belmur

Humble Servant
In the Mighty Name of Jesus please pray for ###'s Salvation. May God delivers her from all evil bondage, witchcrafts and evil thoughts. Pray that God gives her total deliverance and restoration. May she accepts Jesus as her personal savior. Pray for her husband ###'s Salvation too and protection for their newborn.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus and ask for Your mercy and grace on ### and ###. We ask that You would draw them both to Yourself and that they would accept Jesus as their personal Savior. We pray that You would deliver them from all evil bondage, witchcrafts and evil thoughts and that You would give them total deliverance and restoration. We pray for Your protection over their newborn and that You would bless them with Your peace and joy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
In the Mighty Name of Jesus please pray for ###'s Salvation. May God delivers her from all evil bondage, witchcrafts and evil thoughts. Pray that God gives her total deliverance and restoration. May she accepts Jesus as her personal savior. Pray for her husband ###'s Salvation too and protection for their newborn.
I prayed for this
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for finance and health🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
284
I'm asking for prayer for my health and finances, as things are going bad to worse. Thank you🙏🙏. GOD BLESS.
Replies
11
Views
282
Healing and finances, I'm going crazy from the stress, I don't know what to do anymore, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom