Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Judged for praying on the streets.

For years, the very first thing I've sought to do every morning, when I roll out of bed, is fall on my knees and pray. Among other things, I give thanks to God for the use of my limbs and the ability to kneel; some people aren't able.

Like Jesus, having been chased out of the house and arrested in the garden by man, I am currently relegated to the streets, also by man; therefore, will I pray on the streets.

Certainly, the devil thought that if he made me uncomfortable enough surely I would cut out all that praying, praising and shouting foolishhness. Y'all know how I feel about the devil. Why on earth would I stop praying now?​

I PRAY ALL THE MORE

Just another day in the life of an ensign.​

In the meantime God’s Word continues to come to pass. Amen.​

THANK YOU LORD

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.​

.​

Judged for praying on the streets.

For years, the very first thing I've sought to do every morning, when I roll out of bed, is fall on my knees and pray. Among other things, I give thanks to God for the use of my limbs and the ability to kneel; some people aren't able.

Like Jesus, having been chased out of the house and arrested in the garden by man, I am currently relegated to the streets, also by man; therefore, will I pray on the streets.

Certainly, the devil thought that if he made me uncomfortable enough surely I would cut out all that praying, praising and shouting foolishhness. Y'all know how I feel about the devil. Why on earth would I stop praying now?​

I PRAY ALL THE MORE

Just another day in the life of an ensign.​

In the meantime God’s Word continues to come to pass. Amen.​

THANK YOU LORD

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.​

.​
He is the Lord, forever His truth shall reign. Rejoice in Him alone. Every single morning of your life, wake up thanking the Lord and praising His holy name. Then Jesus will bless your life and help you from anything you may be going through.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to grant me the conviction and strength to honor You (Your Word/ Your Ways) even when that means defying my culture or the culture of today. God, please do the same for all my family, friends, and The Encourager. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Last edited:
Our dear Lord will supply all your needs accorting to His purpose. Just wait and see those wonderful things He will send your way. O Lord, send blessings upon us we pray. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
It's amazing how consistent God's Word is. As Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun. God just brought something to my attention as I'm here in the park. Judas, who had been rolling with Jesus, and therefore homeless was rewarded because he was willing to turn on Jesus for personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Yet another accusation levied and dispelled through God's wisdom. Just because a person isn't getting paid or earning top dollar, in their current situation, circumstance, or season doesn't mean that they are unproductive, or even unprosperous. Certainly God desires for His people to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Though there are many, not everyone who tells you about your sin, is an accuser of the brethren. If that were the case, Jesus himself could very well be defined as an "accuser," based on his interactions with the Temple priests alone. Yet, that, along with judging them, is exactly what those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"Because when I called you did not answer..." I used to sometimes wonder what this city, even this nation, would've been like had, even those connected to my assignment, simply come when called, and done as God commanded, rather than as predicted they would. I didn't have to wonder long...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This message is again for the benefit of all cities; but, is especially for the city who wrongly believes that because God's servant eats of the food and drinks of the water that every other homeless person eats and drinks of, "without stipulation," that it somehow entitles them to "The...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom