In sweet praise to God almighty.

Shout to the Lord all the earth.
Grab a hymnal and start singing praises to Him.
He alone is worthy of all glory.
Thank Him for His love and mercy.
For His presence that lift us up.
He will never ever let us go.
Bless the Lord all the days of your life.
Thank Him for a life that pleases Him.

May the glory of the Lord shine in your life as you continue to praise His name
Amen
 
His holy presence makes our heart jump full of joy and peace. Without the Lord we are nothing. With Him we are everything. For You o Lord are so great, You do miracles so great, there is no one else like You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
190
Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
460
LIFE IN A MIRACLE COMES THRU FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY THATS WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF USA 🇺🇸 WITH ME BY BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY I DESERVE TO B HAPPY GREATLY BE MYSELF HAVE FUN SEE MY FAMILY BREATHING MY PETS HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom