In Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter omendoza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

omendoza

Guest
lord help me i wake up with so much pain in my hands ankles and feet help me to stay Strong and to keep going sometimes i just want to cry and give up and feel sorry for myself .but i know i cant give up .please help the doctors get my meds right so that i could feel normal again .in jesús name i, pray amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed, thought, dreamed, or wanted.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ ### Life Coach & ### Minister
 
Praying Psalms 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Psalm 46:1 "To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’

Psalms 103:1-5 "Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

Isaiah 43:2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you." Praising the God of all comfort who watches over his word to perform it in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband os in horrific pain, in his back and hips . We cannot get med help. He is a veteran, but the va says they cant help. All he wants now. Is to die. Please pray. Its so very bad tonight, he just want to die.
Replies
14
Views
150
I went to the doctor today they are giving me meds so I can help with my pain in my side they're doing an ultrasound on August 31st I just pray that when they do the ultrasound I do not have to have an operation please father God allow the test not to feel that I have an opportunity I pray to...
Replies
12
Views
145
Dealing with recurring shingles and their bumps on face, it could be worse but it starts at the back of the upper neck leaving dry rash spots and has been going on for 2 or 3 years now. Asking the Mighty Lord’s healing hand on this to finally subside and this new meds will also heal arthritis...
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom