In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfbsbv

Prayer Partner
Several things are weighing on me. My wife and I have been separated for over a year and 1/2. I love her and have been working on my issues; she does not talk about what she wants. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I'm lonely and sad, anxious and depressed. Also, the church where we work is facing a financial crisis. Plead for God to provide.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
I’m coming today in request of prayer over me and my family. I lost my dad in Aug of 24, It’s almost been two years. Since his passing I haven’t been myself. I feel this weight and anxiety. I am working on myself and my relationship with God. I know he has not forgotten me. I just want to feel...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom